Bed Bug Removal Edinburgh:
Bed Bug Removal Edinburgh – Bed bugs are parasitic insects of the cimicid family that feed exclusively on blood. They are oval-shaped, flat and reddish-brown, and up to 5mm long.
Females bed bugs lay 200-500 eggs over a two-month period. These white specks stick to surfaces and are very difficult to spot. They hatch to form tiny straw-coloured insects that take about six to eight weeks to grow into adult bed bugs.
As they grow, they shed their skin. This looks like mottled brown shells on your mattress.
Bed bugs need to feed on blood to be able to mature, but they are very resilient. Adults bed bugs can survive for up to a year without feeding.
Because their bodies are flat, bed bugs can squeeze into the smallest crevice or crack, such as a mattress seam or the joints of a bed frame. This can make them very difficult to spot.
The best thing you can do is inspect your mattress regularly for telltale signs of bed bugs and take immediate action if necessary.
Bed Bug Removal Edinburgh – Our Services:
We offer Domestic, Farm and Commercial service’s for all your Pest Control need’s in Edinburgh and all the surrounding area’s. Google “Edinburgh Pest Control Services” to find a solution to all your pest control problems.
Call us now on 01383 735695 for all your Pest Control needs in Edinburgh and all the surrounding area.
- Our Pest Control service offer’s a service to Farm, Domestic and Commercial propertie’s.
- We have fully trained, experienced pest controllers covering the Fife area.
- We shall destroy the Pest/Vermin infestation and in addition we can also offer a proofing service.
- Edinburgh Pest Control service’s offer a 24/7 rapid response service.
- Rapid Reliable Pest Control Services.
Finally we can also offer a 24/7 Pest Control Service’s by appointment.